Complete Information About SF9’s Smartest Member, Kim Inseong
Kim Inseong (김인성) is a member of the South Korean boy band SF9. Inseong debuted in 2016 along with the other members of SF9. Kim Inseong is the vocalist and dancer of the group. He’s the oldest member and also the smartest member in the group because he can speak English very well and is also very good in the subject of math. In this article, Channel-Korea will give you a run-through of everything about Kim Inseong. Stay Tuned!
Full Profile and Facts of Kim Inseong
- Birth Name: Kim Inseong (김인성)
- Stage Name: Inseong (인성)
- Date of Birth: July 12th, 1993
- Birthplace: Seoul, South Korea
- Height: 187 cm
- Weight: 70 kg
- Blood Type: A
- Zodiac Sign: Cancer
- Occupation: Singer
- Agency: FNC Entertainment
- Group Name: SF9
- Position: Main Vocalist, Dancer
- Education: KyungHee University
Interesting Facts of Kim Inseong
- Kim Inseong is an only child and also the oldest member of the group.
- He can speak English very well because he studied in London for one year. He is also the English spokesperson of the group.
- His hobbies are drawing, chess, puzzles, and board games.
- He is the smartest member and is also really good at 3 line poems.
- He is a former trainee of SM Entertainment.
- Inseong’s habit is suddenly falling asleep.
- Things that Inseong dislikes are beards and too small clothes.
- Things that Inseong likes are delicious food, FANTASY (SF9 fan club), and SF9 members.
- He usually wears a hat often, a basic t-shirt with pants and clean shoes.
- Inseong’s happiest moment is when they had their Fanfare debut showcase.
- His charms are his lip corners and eyes.
- He has his driving license along with other two members, Dawon and Youngbin.
- He shares the same room with Rowoon, Dawon, and Chani.
- Kim Inseong appeared on tvN’s Problematic Men and became an intern, and also he appeared in the drama 20th Century Boys and Girls.
Kim Inseong’s Appearance on tvN’s Problematic Men
Problematic Man is one of the variety programs in South Korea that focuses on various types of questions every week, sometimes with a theme. Traditionally, the cast is given clues to guess the identity of the episode’s guest(s), and once the guest appears and is introduced, they and the cast are given a set of questions to solve.
In Episode 185, the cast of tvN’s Problematic Men held an intern audition with 10 bright, young, intern applicants! Stars who appeared to impress the cast members of Problematic Men with their brains included: singer/song-writers Aivan and Siyoon, Han Min Se of Long D, UNIQ’s Sungjoo, SF9’s Inseong, HOTSHOT’s Yoonsan, IN2IT’s Hyunwook, HBY’s Taro, and models Park Chan Gyu and Joo Uh Jin.
Each of the intern applicants first introduced themselves and showcased their impressive education, multi-lingual skills, special talents, etc. The 10 applicants were then tasked with solving quiz problems, while the Problematic Men cast members judged each applicant’s problem-solving capabilities and approach from the sidelines.
Finally, when the time came for the cast members to choose their final intern, Jun Hyun Moo suggested that they select two, as all of the candidates showcased excellent performances. The first choice candidate turned out to be Aivan – chosen for his confidence and brains, as well as his wits. The honor of the second choice candidate went to SF9’s Inseong, who couldn’t hide his surprise when his name was announced.
The two interns will be working with the cast of Problematic Men for the next 2-3 weeks. Congratulations Inseong!
Check out the full episode 185: http://kshow123.net/show/problematic-men/episode-185.html
— SF9official (@SF9official) January 21, 2019