Up Close and Personal with GreatGuys Main Rapper Lee Young-jun a.k.a Dongin!
Do you know about the South Korean boy group GreatGuys? For your information, GreatGuys is a K-Pop boy group under DNA Entertainment that debuted with a single titled “Last Men”. This boy group has 9 original talented members including Jae I, Horyeong, Haneul, Daun, Donghwi, Dongin, Hwalchan, Uiyeon, Baekgyeol.
In this article, we have provided a detailed explanation with everything you should know about one of the GreatGuys members, Lee Young-jun, also known as Dongin! If you still don’t know who he is, don’t worry! Let’s get to know GreatGuys’ Dongin better, starting from his full profile, through his fun facts, to his debut era, in this article below.
GreatGuys Dongin Profile
Real Name: Lee Young-jun (Hangul: 이영준)
Stage Name: Dongin (Hangul: 동인)
Place and Date of Birth: Busan, South Korea, March 5th, 1996
Star Sign: Pisces
Height: 184 cm (6’0)
Weight: 63 kg (138 lb)
Blood Type: O
Position in the group: Main Rapper, Lead Dancer, Tough Guy
GreatGuys Dongin Fun Facts
- GreatGuys’ Dongin has one older brother
- GreatGuys’ Dongin speaks in Busan dialect since he finds standard Korean hard
- GreatGuys’ Dongin’s specialty is rapping
- GreatGuys’ Dongin’s hobbies are shopping and rapping
- GreatGuys’ Dongin’s favorite things are clothes and accessories
- GreatGuys’ Dongin’s favorite body part is everything
- GreatGuys’ Dongin used to be a model
- GreatGuys’ Dongin says that his gaze is ‘intensely sexy’
- GreatGuys’ Dongin’s favorite season is spring
- GreatGuys’ Dongin really likes ‘Jjanggo’ anime
- GreatGuys’ Dongin’s favorite anime is Naruto
- GreatGuys’ Dongin’s favorite color is black, but he also likes purple, rainbow colors, and gold
- GreatGuys’ Dongin doesn’t like olives, he even picks them off of a pizza
- GreatGuys’ Dongin participated in the lyrics writing of their first album and Illusion
- GreatGuys’ Dongin has a couple of tattoos: one with a sketch of his family on his left forearm, another one just next to it is ‘I AM MILLIONAIRE’. Also ‘LET’S GET IT’ in an armband on his left arm
- GreatGuys’ Dongin’s role models are Zico, Jooheon, and Dok2. They inspire him the most since he likes to write his own raps and mix songs
GreatGuys Dongin Debut Era
K-Pop groups have many different concepts that will surely catch the attention of fans. Many people like K-Pop because each member also has their own charm, so K-Pop fans can choose their own bias from these K-Pop groups according to their criteria.
Likewise with GreatGuys which debuted on August 25th, 2017, with the single “Last Men”. They are a boy group that debuted under DNA Entertainment and has a 9-member line-up with Jae I, Horyeong, Haneul, Daun, Donghwi, Dongin, Hwalchan, Uiyeon, Baekgyeol. Not only that, but GreatGuys also stole the attention of many people because they are a K-Pop boy group with an average height of over 180 cm.
GreatGuys’ debut single, “Last Men”, provides a fresh concept for K-Pop fans with their own music color that has a medium beat with a touch of electro-pop which is perfect for everyone’s choice of songs for dance. “Last Men” also has a music video that fans can enjoy and has a choreography concept, so fans can recognize every member from GreatGuys.
As a rookie in the music industry, GreatGuys also want to make their achievements during the debut era. This is evidenced by one of the award nominations they have won, which is the Asia Model Awards – Rookie of the Year Award, a year after they debuted in 2017.
What do you think about GreatGuys’ Dongin’s debut era?
Well, that was all the information about GreatGuys’ Dongin and everything you should know about him. Let’s keep sending him a lot of love and support, so his career will shine even more in the future. If you like this article, please don’t forget to kindly share it on your social media and stay tuned for more of the interesting upcoming articles from Byeol Korea!