Everything You Need To Know About Vanner Lead Vocalist Park Hye-seong
South Korea has so many boy groups and girl groups that have made their debut throughout the years. One of the talented boy groups under VT Entertainment is Vanner. They debuted on February 14th, 2019, with 5 members which are Taehwan, Gon, Hyeseong, Ahxian, and Yeonggwang.
In this article, we invite you to get to know one of the members of Vanner who has a position as the lead vocalist of the group, which is Hyeseong. Without waiting any longer, let’s find out more about Vanner’s Hyeseong starting from his full profile, fun facts, to his story about taking part-time jobs even though he had already debuted as an idol, in the article below.
Vanner Hyeseong Full Profile
Real Name: Park Hye-seong (Hangul: 박혜성)
Stage Name: Hyeseong (Hangul: 혜성)
Place and Date of Birth: South Korea, January 17th, 1996
Star Sign: Capricorn
Height: 174 cm (5’9″)
Weight: 57 kg (126 lbs)
Blood Type: A
Position in the group: Lead Vocalist, Lead Dancer
- Daejeon Daeam Elementary School (graduation)
- Daejeon Yongun Middle School (graduation)
- Daejeon-dong New Science High School (graduation)
Vanner Hyeseong Fun Facts
- Vanner’s Hyeseong’s hobbies are eating jelly and shopping
- Vanner’s Hyeseong’s specialty is running and drumming
- Vanner’s Hyeseong taught D-CRUNCH’s Minhyuk to dance
- Vanner’s Hyeseong likes pineapples on pizza
- Vanner’s Hyeseong’s MBTI used to be ENTP-T in the past, but it has now switched to ENFP-T
- Vanner’s Hyeseong’s favorite K-Pop artists are Day6
- Vanner’s Hyeseong is known as Hyesun in Japan
- Vanner’s Hyeseong’s name means “comet” in Korean
- Vanner’s Hyeseong likes eating jelly and shopping
- Vanner’s Hyeseong is good at running and playing the drums
- Vanner’s Hyeseong started playing the drums when he was in school; he can also play the guitar
- Vanner’s Hyeseong also likes Haribo candy, mangoes, strawberries, and Malatang
- Vanner’s Hyeseong’s favorite accessories are rings
- Vanner’s Hyeseong’s favorite Avengers character is Spiderman
- Vanner’s Hyeseong’s favorite cake is cheesecake
- Vanner’s Hyeseong’s favorite color is yellow
- Vanner’s Hyeseong’s favorite drink is lemonade
- Vanner’s Hyeseong’s favorite food is salmon
- Vanner’s Hyeseong’s favorite movies are, in order of importance: Grand Budapest Hotel, Your Name, and Kingsman
- Vanner’s Hyeseong’s favorite season is summer
- Vanner’s Hyeseong’s time is 1:17
- Vanner’s Hyeseong and Taehwan are the shortest members
- Vanner’s Hyeseong communicates with fans every Thursday under the name of Hyetong-tong on V-App, and is in charge of the fairy tale in Vanner
Vanner Hyeseong Working Part-Time At LUSH
Vanner’s Hyesung revealed the reason he decided to work part-time at Lush. On November 4th, 2021, Vanner’s vocalist and dancer Hyesung held a Naver V Live broadcast, where she chatted casually with fans.
During the broadcast, Hyesung decided to talk honestly about his part-time job as a salesperson at cosmetic brand Lush and the reason he started working part-time despite being an idol.
According to Hyesung, many idols like himself are currently not earning any income despite promoting, and revealed that he has had no income as an idol for about two years now.
“I realized that when someone starts living without their own income, your thoughts can end up in extreme places. So I started to think. What I really wanted to do was be able to pay my bus fare. Pay for my food,” said Hyesung.
He also added that he also wants to be able to treat friends even if it’s just a meal or coffee and have enough money for simple things. Hyesung continued to explain that those simple things would take care of his well-being. But if he finds out that he doesn’t have it, it will turn into an ultimatum for him.
“‘I have to stop being a singer and an idol. I’m tired of this. I need to live my life.’ When I started having such thoughts, I concluded that I just needed to put down my pride, and get a job to fulfill some of those requirements,” Hyesung continued.
When people recognized him while he was working part-time, he said, “It doesn’t matter if people recognize me sometimes. If they ask me why I work there, I just say that I’m not making any money at the moment.”
He also went on to say that if he doesn’t work part-time, then he won’t be able to continue being an idol. Instead, he works so that he can protect his leading role.
Hearing this, fans poured out their support for the idol and group with words of encouragement, while others praised Hyesung for being diligent.
Well, that was all the information about Vanner’s Hyeseong and everything you should know about him. Let’s keep giving support and lots of love to Vanner’s Hyeseong, in the hope that his career will shine even brighter in the future. If you like this article, please don’t forget to kindly share it on your social media; also stay tuned for more interesting upcoming articles from Byeol Korea!