The Stray Kids’ English Speaker
Felix is the English speaker of Stray Kids, and he’s quite fluent. He used to live in Australia, which is how he got so good at it. Besides speaking English, he’s got a lot of other skills we’ll tell you all about, as well as the journey he made to become part of Stray Kids.
Full Profile and Facts of Felix
Felix (필릭스) is his stage name, which is completely called Lee Felix (이필릭스). His real name is Lee Yong-bok (이용복). He was born on September 15, 2000, which makes him a Virgo. He is 171 cm (5’7″) tall as Felix said it himself, according to a fansign fan account. His blood type is AB.
Felix has a Spotify playlist, you can find it under the name “It’s Felix’s Favorite Mix”. His hobbies are listening to music, dancing, shopping (especially clothes), traveling, and beatboxing. So yea, I think his taste of music is good. He also loves swimming and took second place for the age 15 category at the 2015 Swimming Carnival. He also loves soccer. He once said that his favorite seasons are autumn and winter.
Interesting Facts About Felix
– His parents are Korean, but he was born in Sydney, Australia.
– He has an older sister named Rachel/Jisue, and a younger sister named Olivia.
– He went to St Patrick’s Marist College, a Catholic school in Sydney.
– His nicknames (according to his members): Bbijikseu, Bbajikseu, Bbujikseu, and Jikseu.
– He trained for 1 year.
– Felix is Catholic.
– He speaks English.
– He thinks his charming point is his freckles.
– Felix’s shoe size is 255 mm.
– Felix is very flexible.
– Felix is a 3rd degree black belt at tae kwon do, he won a lot of medals when he was young. (Pops in Seoul)
– His favorite overseas artist is Ariana Grande.
– Felix’s favorite color is black.
– His favorite number is 7 because it’s a lucky number to him. (vLive)
– He loves rice cakes.
– He can’t eat super spicy food.
– He can imitate the mosquito sound.
– He thinks that learning Korean is hard, but he enjoys it.
– He likes talking over the phone rather than texting.
– He hates scary things.
– His habit is biting his lips.
– A host asked Felix if he has abs and he answered “Yes, I have abs”. (CeluvTV)
– He wanted to become a singer because he really likes music.
– Staff said Felix hates being called by his Korean name, Yongbok.
– Felix’s hands are really small. (Stray Kids Amigo TV ep 1)
– His favorite song is “A Little Braver” by New Empire.
– His favorite type of movies are comedy and action. (Twitter Q&A)
– He likes “Peter the Rabbit”.
– Things he’d like doing during vacation: going on a trip with the members
– Things he dislikes doing during vacation: watching a horror movie in the theater
– Felix checks his pulse when he’s nervous. (After School Club)
– Felix likes to listen to Kendrick Lamar, Logic, and Joey BadA$$. (iHeart Radio)
– He’s close to Boy Story‘s Xinlong and Zeyu and The Boyz’s Eric.
– His role model is BIGBANG‘s G-Dragon.
– He was eliminated on December 5, episode 8 of Mnet’s Stray Kids, but he was added back at the end of episode 9.
– He has lived in a dorm for 8 months.
– His role at the dorm is becoming a massage therapist.
– Update: In the new dorm Changbin, Woojin, and Felix share a room.
– If he wasn’t in Stray Kids, he would be a song writer. (vLive 180424)
– His motto: “Just a little braver~”
– Felix is ranked 43rd on TC Candler’s “The 100 Most Handsome Faces of 2018”.
Felix Appeared on Mnet’s Survival Show STRAY KIDS
STRAY KIDS is a reality show created by JYP Entertainment and Mnet that aired in 2017. It is a male idol debut project with the concept of winning the “trainees versus JYP” survival. It aired on Mnet from October 17 to December 19, 2017, on Tuesdays at 23:00 (KST) with the 10 total episodes.
Felix was one of the trainees that joined in that survival program. Lee Felix and Lee Know were eliminated from the group on the fourth and eighth episodes, respectively, but both were later brought back in the ninth episode. The detail of Felix’s elimination and return will be told in a later section.