All You Need to Know About Heize
Hello hello, fellow Byeol Korea readers! How are you guys today? As always, we hope you are feeling fine, are happy, and ready to get another piece of news from your beloved idols, solo artists, actors, and many more!
Today in this article, Byeol Korea will provide you with some information about the unique solo artist, Heize. Didn’t know about her yet? That’s why we have gathered for you everything that we can to inform you about the latest pieces of news. That’s enough for the intermezzo. Now, let’s get into the real topic!
Heize’s Full Profile
Jang Da-hye, or people have known her by her stage name Heize, is a South Korean talented singer, rapper, songwriter, and composer. She was born in Daegu, South Korea on August 9th, 1991. That makes her a Leo girl.
Heize made her debut with the release of the EP Heize, which included a total of six songs. And then, after she participated in Mnet’s reality rap show Unpretty Rapstar, even though she was eliminated in the semi-finals, she gained a lot of attention from that.
You can check out her activities from her official Twitter account @Heize_Official and her personal Instagram account @heizeheize.
– She was born in Daegu, South Korea.
– She currently lives in Yeoksamdong, Seoul, South Korea (I Live Alone 2016).
– She has an elder brother.
– She is Christian.
– Education: Pukyong National University.
– Her stage name Heize means “making something hot or turning something red hot” in German.
– She likes kissing her friends since she was a child.
– She had to become a top student in school (which she did) for her father to accept her singing career.
– When she came to Seoul she didn’t have money for food so she and her friend were living on lemon-flavored vitamins which caused them to end up in the hospital. Since then she doesn’t stand vitamins.
– She doesn’t consider herself a celebrity but more of a performer.
– In school, her nicknames were: Goo Jaeyee of Daegu and Oven-baked Goo-Jaeyee because she looks like actress Goo Jae Yee.
– She normally doesn’t wear make-up.
– She worked three part-time jobs when she came to Seoul because she didn’t want to ask her parents for help. She spent that money on rent and album production.
– She speaks in dialect.
– She can imitate rapper Simon Dominic because the way they talk is similar.
– She googles herself.
– She doesn’t drink alcohol.
– She collaborated with Jay Park and Dean.
– She was a guest on the TV show I Live Alone episode 170 with a segment about herself (2016).
– She needs several alarms to wake up.
– When she wakes up she puts double eyelid tape because only one eye has it.
– She moved to Seoul in 2013.
– She drinks instant coffee and has a lot of instant food.
– She likes Olaf (Disney Frozen character) and collects its plushies, merch, and more.
– She loves Olaf so much because his values about love are similar to hers.
– For her, love is when you can die for the other person.
– She has mascots of Olaf in the freezer to keep them cool.
– She talks to her toys.
– Her mother sends her food occasionally since she lives alone but she doesn’t always eat it.
– She carries shopping bags instead of actual bags because she never wants to buy them, she always likes nice, flat paper bags that aren’t expensive and you can match them with any outfit. She also finds them practical.
– She likes staying at home.
– When her mother asked her if she eats well while being in Seoul she sent her pictures of food found on the internet because she couldn’t afford food at that time.
– She worked at a bakery in Seoul and she’s still friends with the owner who she calls her Mom in Seoul.
– She can never get bored of eating tteokbokki.
– She watches eating broadcasts before going to bed.
– She has two tattoos: on the right hand wrist (saying “patience”) and the left side hand (“Heize”).
– She used to date rapper Crucial Star for 2 years.
– She has collaborated with EXO‘s Chen for SM Station.
– She has sung OSTs for Goblin, Jealousy Incarnate, Prison Playbook, and more.
– She is one of the producers of Wanna One GO: X-CON in which she is collaborating with Ong Seongwoo and Lee Daehwi.
– She was a semi-finalist on Unpretty Rapstar 2.
– She collaborated with EXO‘s Chanyeol for “Don’t Make Money” for Unpretty Rapstar 2.