Similar Face With Bob the Builder or BTS’ Jung-kook? Get Closer With Park Sung-jin
Park Sung-jin, also known by his given name Sung-jin, is a guitarist and leader of the Korean band Day6. Even though Sung-jin is not the oldest member in the group, he has trained for the longest time, and that is the reason why he was chosen as the leader. Although, on a radio program, Young K once said jokingly that all the Day6 members voted Sung-jin as the leader since they are all fans of Sung-jin. Well, it actually cannot count as a joke since they are really fans of their beloved leader Sung-jin.
Well, if you’re curious and want to get to know more about Sung-jin, the leader that always takes care of his members even though he has a cool character as a Busan man, just take a look down below!
Full Profile of Park Sung-jin
- Real name: Park Sung-jin
- Stage name: Sung-jin
- English name: Bob
- Birthday: January 16, 1993
- Born: Busan, South Korea
- Height: 177 cm
- Blood Type: A
- Position: Rhythm guitarist, vocalist, leader
Interesting Facts About Park Sung-jin
- Sung-jin doesn’t really like to post a selfie on Day6’s Instagram account.
- Sung-jin doesn’t like to eat biscuit because it causing bread crumbs, Won-pil did that a lot and it annoys him sometimes.
- Sung-jin bought all the members presents for Christmas.
- As a leader of Day6, Sung-jin likes to nag around the members, especially Won-pil and Do-woon.
- Sometimes he still talks in Satoori, Busan dialect.
- He has an older sister, his relationship with his noona is just like the normal relationship between siblings. He ever wondered why his sister’s boyfriend wanted to date his sister.
- He likes to play games, he once did a V Live broadcasting with Do-woon on an Internet cafe only to plays games.
- He is allergic to skin-ship and often nags other members if they are too close to him.
- He also doesn’t like aegyo or when Won-pil doing aegyo (acts cute).
Park Sung-jin’s Haircut
Not only having a strong and captivating vocal but Sung-jin is also having a really nice visual that will make your heart’s beating so fast because of his good looking face. Sung-jin has beautiful wide eyes and breath-taking gaze.
It’s even more powerful when he cut his hair to buzz cut style in Remember Us: Youth Part 2 comeback. Let’s take a look at variety style of Sung-jin’s haircut!
Park Sung-jin’s Bald
Way before release date of days gone by from Remember Us: Youth Part 2 mini album, Sung-jin already got the buzz cut hair style. And it was shocking some fans when the first time he showed us his hairstyle on a V Live broadcast.
On August 7, 2018, right before Day6’s first fan meeting, Day6 introduced their brand new studio in JYP Entertainment’s new building. In the middle of the broadcast, Sung-jin took off the cap that he wore and smirking to the camera as if he teased the fans with his new looks.
This hairstyle of Sung-jin, actually, successfully made other members jealous because he doesn’t need to wait for hours to get his hair done by the hairstylist. He doesn’t even need to be careful a lot, just like other members, after getting the makeup and hair done. Well, why don’t other members try this buzz cut hairstyle too? That must be so hilarious to see other members with this style!
But first, let’s see some appreciation of Sung-jin and his buzz cut style that not only makes other members jealous but also makes our heart beats faster.
Park Sung-jin’s Other Hairstyles
Not only the ‘bald’ buzz cut style, Sung-jin can also make us flutter because of other hairstyles that still suits him in any kind of style and hair color. Let’s see some of his styles from the first time he debuted until now!