Check Out Noh Yoo-min’s Drastical Change In Physical Appearance
Noh Yoo-min used to be a member of New Radiancy Group or NRG which was known as a pop music group. The group consisted of five members including Chun Myung-hoon, Lee Sung-jin, Noh Yoo-min, Moon Sung-hoon, and Kim Hwan-sung who debuted in 1997. Later on, they became a trio in 2017, and celebrated their 20th anniversary where Lee Sung-jin was the vocal, Noh Yoo-min was a vocal as well, and Chun Myung-hoon served as both a vocal and rapper.
Let’s read some more about Noh Yoo-min in this Byeol Korea article. Stay up to date with information about K-Pop by tunning into Byeol Korea and scrolling down the articles we have brought to you!
Stage Name: Yoomin (유민)
Birth Name: Noh Yoomin (노유민)
Date of Birth: October 12th, 1980
Facts of Yoomin:
- Yoomin and Sunghoon were back up dancers for Sungjin and Myunghoon‘s duet called HamoHamo in 1996.
- Yoomin has two children.
Father Of 2 Daughters
From his marriage with Lee Chun Myung, a chorus singer, he has two beautiful daughters, Noah and Noel. His lovely daughters have managed to steal the spotlight of the netizens.
Here are some netizens’ reactions to Noh Yoo-min’s two beautiful daughters from the source Sports Chosun:
1. [+529, -11] Aigoo, the baby is wearing such thick glasses ㅠㅠ
2. [+476, -25] So pretty~ I guess it’s true that daughters take after the father’s genes… but then that would mean the daughter I have in my belly right now… I guess I need to save up for plastic surgery ㅠㅠ ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
3. [+384, -4] The father’s genes are important if you want your daughter to be pretty ㅋㅋ
4. [+19, -2] They should be grateful to their father… they took all of his genes
5. [+15, -1] So Noh Yoo Min’s last name is Noh which would mean the twins have single syllable names? Noh Ah and Noh El? Or are they Noh No Ah and Noh No El?
– I think they’re single-syllable names… El is okay but what kind of name is Ah…
6. [+15, -0] So many more kids wearing glasses these days because of the early exposure to cellphones and TVs ㅠㅠ
7. [+13, -1] I really do think the father’s genes are important when it comes to the offspring looking good. Doesn’t matter how pretty the mother usually is, the offspring usually end up average or whatever. I’ve seen a lot of cases, on the other hand, of kids looking pretty when the mother is ugly and the father is handsome.
8. [+10, -1] So her name without her last name is just ‘Ah’…? It’s a pretty name with her last name combined but they really couldn’t name her anything prettier? ㅜㅜ
9. [+9, -0] Noh Yoo Min literally looked like an anime character during his NRG days
10. [+4, -0] They totally look like Noh Yoo Min during his idol days!