Get Closer With NCT’s Yuta
Nakamoto Yuta, also known as NCT’s Yuta, is a member of the popular boy band that made a debut under SM Entertainment. Same as his senior labelmate Super Junior that has a sub-unit group, Yuta is not a member only of NCT, but he is also a member of the sub-unit NCT 127 and the only member from Japan, at that.
Are you curious to find out more about this cool and funny boy? Let’s get to know Yuta better!
- Stage Name: Yuta
- Real Name: Nakamoto Yuta
- Place and Date of Birth: Osaka, October 26th, 1995
- Position: Main Dancer, Rapper, Vocalist
- Nationality: Japanese
- Zodiac sign: Scorpio
- Height: 176 cm
- Weight: 60 kg
- Blood Type: A
- Education: Yashima Gakuen High School
- Specialty: Dance, Football
- Hobbies: Reading comics, working out, watching videos, reading comments about himself
- Ideal Type: Girls who have short hair and are shorter than him
- Motto: “Let’s Do It Right Now!”
Yuta’s Fun Facts
NCTzen (NCT’s fandom name) know Yuta as one of the funniest and cutest members of NCT. Fans also gave Yuta some nicknames, such as Takoyaki Prince, Osaka Prince, Guardian of Takoyaki, because he comes from Osaka, Japan and likes Takoyaki very much. He has a cool face that looks really warm with his sweet smile. Yuta can make his fans curious and make them fall in love with his beautiful and mesmerizing smile. Do you agree?
Let’s check out some more fun facts about the Japanese cute boy, NCT’s Yuta!
- Yuta’s family consists of him, his parents, and two sisters, an older and a younger one.
- His family is still living in Japan.
- Yuta entered the SM Global Audition in 2012 in Japan and was accepted to join SM Entertainment as a trainee through that audition.
- He has been a trainee for about three years and three months before debuting with NCT in 2016.
- Yuta is also a member of NCT’s sub-unit NCT 127, starting from the same year as the NCT debut.
- Yuta was first introduced as an SM-Rookie that was preparing to debut with next boy band by SM Entertainment in 2013.
- He has liked soccer ever since he was young, he even used to be a soccer player, and he still loves soccer now.
- He started learning soccer when he was 11 years old.
- His sleeping and waking up early habits he inherited from his dad.
- He admired his dad very much.
- Yuta doesn’t sleep with a pillow.
- He doesn’t like to eat green food.
- Yuta is close with his bandmate WinWin.
- He gets sad when WinWin doesn’t want to watch animations with him.
- He realized that he wanted to become an idol when he watched his senior labelmate TVXQ MV’s “Something” (Apple NCT Playlist).
- Although he has a cool face actually Yuta is a very sensitive guy. He cries a lot.
- He is afraid of his aunt from Osaka.
- He loves his family more than anything.
- When he feels down he always looks at pictures of his family.
- He loves ferries wheels.
- Yuta and other SM Rookies member participated on EXO 90 program and covered some senior idol dances, such as HOT’s “I-YAH,” GOD’s “Friday Night,” Shinwha’s “Twinkling of Paradise” (TOP) and “Wild Eyes.” He also appeared in the HOT Remake MV “HOPE” with his bandmate Jaehyun and his senior labelmate EXO’s Chanyeol.
- In 2015, Yuta joined the JTBC variety show program “Abnormal Submit” as a representative of Japan.
- He is a big fan of FT Island’s Lee Hongki.
- He respects TVXQ’s Changmin.