Get Closer With One of fromis_9 Members, Lee Seo-yeon
Are you familiar with the girl group fromis_9? fromis_9 is a girl group that was formed through a survival program called Idol School. With girl trainees as its participants, they had to attend many events and perform on various stages in order to make their debut. One of the participants is a former YG trainee who caught the attention of those who followed the program, Lee Seo-yeon, who later became known as Seoyeon. Are you curious about her? Let’s take a look at her profile!
Full Profile About Seoyeon
If we want to find out more about Seoyeon, then the first thing we have to do is to look at her profile! Shall we take a look at it?
- Full name: Lee Seo-yeon
- Stage name: Seoyeon
- Date of Birth: January 22nd, 2000
- Zodiac sign: Aquarius
- Height: 157 cm
- Weight: 47 kg
- Blood type: A
Seoyeon, born under the name of Lee Seo-yeon, was born on January 22nd, 2000, in Seoul. She has two older brothers in her family which makes her the youngest child in the family, and she is also included in the fromis_9 maknae line. However, she is the oldest one among the 2000 liners in fromis_9. She used to attend School of Performing Arts (better known as SOPA), but later decided to give up in order to pursue a career in the music industry. She has a motto of “even if both doing and not doing things will end up as a regret, let’s go with doing things and regret.”
Interesting Facts About Seoyeon
Besides general information about her, there are also fun facts about Seoyeon throughout her career. Are you curious about what kind of fun facts are available about her? Here are a few fun facts about Seoyeon:
- She ranked 7th in Idol School
- She is a former YG trainee and was a part of a trainee group called “Future 2NE1” back then
- She appeared in one of Bigbang’s GD&TOP’s music videos for their song titled “Knock Out”
- She has the nickname “Sleepy Head” because she has big dark circles under her eyes She also has another nickname that is used by other members to call her, “Baby Panda”
- Seoyeon thinks that her attractive point is her waist
- Her favorite artists are Tori Kelly, Rihanna, Dean, Heize, and Oh My Girl’s Arin
- She likes BMO from the cartoon Adventure Time and has a lot of merchandise of it. She also likes romance, hero and animation movies. Her favorite movie is The Notebook
- Seoyeon likes gummy bear candy and milk tea. Her favorite colors are red and black. However, she is afraid of water.
- She shares a room with Saerom, Nagyung, and Jiheon on the 2nd floor. They call the room the “Mommy and the Kids Room” because it consists of the oldest member and the maknae line
Seoyeon’s Appearance in Idol School
As someone who used to be a YG trainee in the past, Seoyeon got all eyes on her. In the second episode of Idol School, we can see her come out when it’s time for a dance battle. With EXO’s “Growl” as the background music, she dances with passion. When she comes out to dance, the coaches are praising her for her expression that looks just right for the dance.
In the third episode of Idol School, we can see her perform “Whistle” that was originally sung by Blackpink, together with Lee Sae-rom, Kim Myeong-ji, Park Ji-won, Lee Yeong-yoo, Lee Hae-in, and Hong Si-woo. With a black dress that is decorated with white dots, she looks incredibly gorgeous on the stage. If you want to see the performance, you can see it here:
In the fifth episode of Idol School, she performed a song titled “Adrenalin,” together with Park Ji-won and Seo Hye-rin. In the performance, we can see all the girls wearing an all-black wardrobe that makes them portray a girl crush concept well. Here is the video of the performance:
In the eighth episode of Idol School, Seoyeon performed a song titled “WEE WOO” that was originally sung by Pristin, with Lee Sae-rom, Jo Yeong-ju, Kim Myeong-ji, Park So-myeong, and Lee Na-kyung. Quite different from the previous performances’ concept, this time she has to perform with a cute and girlish concept. However, even this concept still suits her perfectly just like any other concept she had tried out before! You can watch the performance here:
In the last performance, before the fixed members’ announcement, Seoyeon performed wearing an all-white outfit, in contrast with her previous performances that usually involved darker colors. However, she looks gorgeous in it and brings out more of her innocent look. You can watch the video of the performance here: