Get To Know More About Kang In-soo
Wondering who is this charming boy? the boy who appeared on “Superstar K2” he is Kang In-soo, Kang In-soo is an singer from South Korea. He is very talented young boy in the k-pop industry. Many of us adore him because his handsome face. But to day Byeol Korea will give you all the information about him, and all of that will make you sure to make him as one of your favorite k-pop idol. So what do you waiting for just keep reading and read all you want to know about him.
Full Profile and Facts Of Kang In-Soo
Kang In Soo is a South Korean singer and actor. He is best known as the member of the 5-member South Korean boy group, MYNAME. Apart from the group, he also released his solo mini-album, Naked, in 2017 which peaked on number #19 on The Oricon Albums Chart and was ranked #20 on the Billboard chart (Japan).
Real Name: Kang In Soo
Stage Name: Insoo
Date of Birth: March 10, 1988
Position: Main Vocal
Height: 178 cm
Weight: 58 kg
Blood Type: AB
Twitter: @ k10208888
All the facts you need to know:
- He was born in Suwon, Gyeonggi-do, South Korea.
- He has an older brother.
- Education: Anyang Arts High School (Dance major, focusing on Ballet); Sejong University; Korea National Open University
- His nickname is “MYNAME’s Mom”.
- He speaks Korean and Japanese.
- His hobbies are exercising and playing basketball.
- His favorite colors are black and white.
- His favorite food: Korean and Japanese food.
- He is a big NBA (National Basketball Association) fan.
- He acted in the movie “Shinokubo Story” (2013).
- He is usually in charge of nagging in the dorm.
- According to JunQ, InSoo is very strict & self-disciplined.
- Insoo officially enlisted on October 26, 2017.
- Insoo released his first Japanese solo “Naked Love” before enlisting.
- Insoo’s ideal type: is an innocent girl.
- He likes winter
- His dream is to live in Oukland and live there and be able to see his beloved team “Golden State Warrior”
- Insoo once donated his blood secretly to his fans. The fans are seriously ill and need help
- His role model is Usher
- He is friends with Seungho MBLAQ
- He had auditioned for Superstar K2. He was eliminated because he could not dance trot
Insoo’s Pre-debut Story
Insoo, who graduated from Anyang Arts Highschool with major in theatre and film. He dreamed of being a singer since young and wanted to join Anyang Arts High’s theatre and film studies which many stars graduated from, but he was eliminated and had to major in his second choice of dance.
“I thought I would definitely get into theatre and film, but it didn’t turn out the way I thought. So I went for the auditions of my 2nd choice of dance and the teachers told me to wear tights. At that moment I thought to myself that I should just give up, but at that time, Ryang-Hyun Ryang-Ha sunbaenims came to take an exam and their father told me ‘If a man chose his knife, would he even be able to cut anything?’ and he told me to just go for the audition even if it’s only once. In the end, I didn’t put on tights, but went for the audition in sweat pants.”
“Even after I majored in dance, I told the teacher that I wanted to be a singer and didn’t dance for 2 years. After lesson ends, my friends went to the practice room to dance while I went to the practical music school and took vocal and instrument lessons. Even outside school, I never told anyone I was a dance major and I lied to my parents a lot that I went for dance practice. At that time, my teacher was really angry at me.”
Insoo opened his eyes to ballet a year before he graduated high school and continued to dance with joy through college. But it’s hard for a male dancer to survive in the country. Insoo hadn’t even served his time in the military and he couldn’t guarantee his future and wanted to do ballet more than anything, but he realized his predicament.
“If I don’t dance continuously, my body will stiffen and you can’t save the feel and sense of dance. If I went to the military, I can return to it but I have no confidence of doing well. So I found my old dream of becoming a singer and took part in ‘Superstar K’. I went for the auditions and made it through to Super Week with much luck. I believe that these processes helped me debut with the name MYNAME and that it was a chance for me to learn.”
Insoo said it was a chance for him to learn from the many difficulties he faced up till MYNAME’s debut. They were lessons with goals and dreams. It’s the reason Insoo can enjoy this exhaustion.