Learn More About IZ*ONE’s Leader, Kwon Eun-bi
Kwon Eun-bi is a South Korean singer currently under Woollim Entertainment and Off The Record Entertainment. She is the leader of the project girl group IZ*ONE and former member of the girl group Ye-A.
In this article, Channel-Korea will provide you with updates on IZ*ONE’s Leader, Kwon Eun-bi! So, stay tuned!
IZ*ONE’s Eunbi’s Profile
- Stage Name: Eunbi
- Other Name: Kazoo (formerly)
- Birth Name: Kwon Eunbi
- Birthplace: Yangsan, Gyeongsangnam-do, South Korea
- Date of Birth: September 27th, 1995
- Age: 24 years old
- Zodiac: Libra
- Height: 160 cm
- Weight: 46 kg
- Blood Type: A
- Position: Leader, Dancer, Vocalist
Facts About IZ*ONE’s Eunbi
- Her official color is purple.
- She is a former member of Ye-A.
- Her stage name used to be Kazoo.
- Before debuting with Ye-A, Eunbi worked as a back-up dancer for acts such as Secret and Girl’s Day.
- She was born in Siheung-Dong, Geumcheon-Gu, Seoul, South Korea.
- She has an older brother (2 years older).
- She graduated from Geum Dong Elementary School, Seoul.
- She graduated from Dongil Middle School, Seoul.
- She graduated from the School of Performing Arts Seoul (Practical Dance Department).
- She attended Dong-ah Institute of Media and Arts college in Anseong (Broadcasting Department and Entertainment, K-POP) but she dropped out of the college.
- When her old teachers and classmates saw her on Produce 48, all of them sent her encouraging messages.
- She was part of a dance group called PLAY.
- She said in one of the Vlives that her parents objected to her dream of being an idol.
- She was a back dancer for Lovelyz.
- Her favorite ice cream flavor is chocolate green tea.
- She is known to look like Red Velvet’s Irene and Joy.
- She admires IU.
- Her specialties are dancing, impersonations, and pop art.
- Prior to debuting with IZ*ONE, she was a trainee for five and a half years.
- She is IZONE’s mother, and the other Woollim trainees also say she’s like a mother to the other band members.
- She worked part-time at the franchise Paris Baguette.
- Her hobbies are running and shopping and discovering dessert restaurants.
- She can play the guitar.
- She is most confident in dancing K-Pop choreography and girls’ hip-hop routines.
Kwon Eun-bi Debut with Ye-A and Early Disbandment
On July 18th, 2014, Kwon Eun-bi debuted as a member of the girl group Ye-A, under the stage name Kazoo. She was the lead vocal and main dancer in the group. Ye-A was a girl group initially under Kiroy Company, and later Shinhoo Entertainment. They debuted with their only single album National Treasure with “Up and Down” as the title track.
In October 2014, the CEO of their agency updated the new line-up and added new members to the group. Since then, Eun-bi was no longer a part of the group. After Kiroy Company was purchased by Shinhoo Entertainment, there are no more updates about the girl group’s activities. They are assumed to have disbanded sometime in late 2015 without any official statement.
Kwon Eun-bi Joining Woolim as a Trainee
After leaving her former group, Ye-A and Kiroy Company, Kwon Eun-bi decided to join Woolim Entertainment as a trainee in order to make her dreams come true. She was noticed to be the background dancer for her labelmate Lovelyz and was also featured in INFINITE’s DongWoo‘s solo stage during one of the summer concerts for his song “Embedded in Mind.”