Get Closer With IZ*ONE Strongest Member, Choi Ye-na
Choi Ye-na is a member of the South Korean girl-group IZ*One, who trained under Yuehua Entertainment. She has been an active part of IZ*One since 2018, and has shown a lot of charm ever since her first appearance on Mnet’s Produce 48. Behind her bright and cheerful smile, Choi Yena hides a tearful story. Let’s get to know more about IZ*One’s Choi Yena.
Full Profile of Yena
- Real Name = Choi Yena
- Stage Name = Yena
- Nickname = Happy Virus
- Birthday = September 29, 1999
- Origin = Gil-dong, Gangdong, South Korea | Gwangju
- Nationality = Korean
- Zodiac = Libra
- Height = 163 cm
- Weight = 45 kg
- Blood Type = A
- Education = Hanlim Multi Art School | Joy Dance Academy, Hip-hop dance
- Agency = Polaris Entertainment | Yuehua Entertainment
- Position in IZ*ONE = Rapper, Vocalist, Dancer
Interesting Facts About Yena
- She was a former trainee of Polaris Entertainment.
- She has an older brother who’s also an idol, SPEED’s Sungmin.
- Her talent is playing claw machines.
- She has a dog pet, named Audrey.
- Her best feature is her lips.
- Her favourite ice cream flavors are strawberry and chocolate.
- She well known for looking a like a duck.
- Her favourite Korean artist is the former SISTAR member, Bora.
- She goes to the same school as IZ*One’s Hyewon.
- She was one of the MCs for “요리조리 맛있는 수업 (Cooking Class)”.
- Her parents opposed her decision to become an idol because her older brother didn’t do well with the boy-group, SPEED.
- She is a childhood cancer survivor who had lymphoma before.
- For her and her family, gimbap (Korean sushi) has a lot of meaning to them.
- Among all the trainees in Mnet’s Produce 48, she was the strongest and beat Lee Chae-yeon from WM Entertainment as ‘Punch Queen’.
- She appeared on KBS’s Hello Counselor with IZ*One’s Won-young.