Complete Information About The Gag Woman Hong Yoon-hwa
Do you still remember Shin Min-ah’s funny best friend in the drama Oh My Venus? Yes, she is none other than Hong Yoon-hwa! She is a famous comedian from South Korea and known for her humorous personality and her comical laugh. She is also known as Korea’s gag woman!
In this article, Byeol Korea will be providing you all the information you need to know about Korea’s Gag Woman, Hong Yoon-hwa. From her full profile, her love life and marriage with comedian Kim Min-ki, and also her most recent news; we’ve got it covered! So, stay tuned!
Hong Yoon-hwa’s Full Profile
- Name: Hong Yoon-hwa (홍윤화)
- Birthday: July 16, 1988
- Height: 155 cm (5 ft 1 in)
- Occupation: Comedian
- Star sign: Cancer
- Talent agency: JDB Entertainment
- Instagram: @yunhwahong
- Facebook: Hong Yoon-hwa’s Facebook Profile
Facts About Hong Yoon-hwa
- In the 2010 Japanese television series Mischievous Kiss, Hong Yoon-hwa made her acting debut.
- Hong Yoon-hwa also participated in the Real School TV shows, and the dramas Oh My Venus (2015) and The Wonder (2016)
- Hong Yoon-hwa is in a relationship for nine years with Korean comedian Kim Min-ki before eventually the two of them tied the knot in 2018
Hong Yoon-hwa’s Filmography
Not only a comedian, but Hong Yoon-hwa is also an actress and already starred in many dramas! Wanna know her complete filmography? Check the list below!
- Golden Garden (2019) – Mi Mi / Bambi (model) (Ep.1, 3)
- Top Star Yoo Baek (2018) – Cameo (Woman being interrogated at a police station)
- Wok of Love | Gireumjin Mello (SBS / 2018) – Gan Bo-Ra
- Rebel: Thief Who Stole the People | Yeokjuk: Baeksungeul Hoomchin Dojuk (MBC / 2017) – servant
- Oh My Venus (KBS2 / 2015-2016) – Jo Hyun-Jung
- Flower of the Queen | Yeowangui Kkot (MBC / 2015) – restaurant customer (cameo)
- Mischievous Kiss | Jangnanseureon Kiseu (MBC / 2010) – Jung Ju-Ri
- Steal My Heart | Kaechimi (2013) – Lee Sook-Ja
- Drama Special: Funny Woman | Utgineun Yeoja (KBS2 / 2015) – Oh Dal-Sook
- Playful Kiss YouTube Edition (2010) – Jung Joo-ri
- Hurry Up And Talk (2019) – (Ep. 3) Guest
- Player 7 (2019) – (Ep. 5) Guest
- Guess My Next Move V2 (2019) – [Related observer] (Ep. 6) Guest
- Wanna Play? (2019) – (Ep.12) Guest
- Happy Together: Season 4 (2018) – (Ep. 38) Guest
- Eating Out Day 32 (2018) – Regular Member
- Big Picture: Season 2 (2018) – Guest
- Life Bar 118 (2018) – (Ep. 5) Guest
- Singing Battle 29 (2016) – Guest
- Video Star: Season 1 (2016) – (ep.51) Guest
- One Night Food Trip: Season 1 (2016) – (Ep. 9-12) Guest
- Law of the Jungle in Tonga (2016) – 1st Half Guest
- Knowing Bros (2015) – (Ep. 146-147, 165) Guest
- Roommate: Season 2 (2014) – (Ep.15) Guest
- Running Man (2010) – (Ep. 273, 282 [Uncredited], 319) Guest
Hong Yoon-hwa’s Diet Tips For Weight Loss
Hong Yoon-hwa is a famous comedian with a round body and a funny face. She has a weight reaching 100 kg. With the condition of her body, she felt inferior and insecure about her appearance. But fortunately, she met a handsome prince, who could accept her for who she is. The prince’s name is Kim Min-ki. The first time they met, Hong Yoon-hwa and Kim Min-ki only considered each other as senior and junior relations. But the two felt they were compatible and finally officially dated in April 2010.
Hong Yoon-hwa and Kim Min-ki are known as healthy partners and have relationships that are always well maintained. Both Kim Min-ki and Hong Yoon-hwa often capture moments of togetherness on their personal Instagram. In fact, this couple is one of the favorite couple in South Korea.
Feeling a longstanding relationship, Kim Min-ki finally intends to propose to Hong Yoon Hwa. Kim Min-ki appeared with a bouquet of flowers in his hand. “We’ve been dating for 7 years. It’s time for us to get married, “Kim Min-ki said.
Since Kim Min-ki’s proposal, Hong Yoon-hwa has been determined to reduce her weight. Hong Yoon-hwa wanted to look beautiful on her wedding day, so she decided to go on a healthy diet. The trick is simple, namely by doing a lot of sports. Some time ago, Hong Yoon-hwa uploaded a photo showing her exercising on her Instagram account.
On social media too, Hong Yoon-hwa shares her diet recipes, which are eating healthy and low-calorie foods. Like chicken breast, tofu, mushrooms, and green peppers. Hong Yoon-hwa appeared as a guest on Olive TV’s’ Self-Cook School ‘: What Should We Eat Today?’. She told the audience that she had lost 10 kg.
In the process of weight loss, Kim Min-ki also had a few times put up fun photos on Instagram. “Let me mess up your diet”. Then Hong Yoon-hwa was seen holding her cheek and displaying a panicked expression because she had eaten a lot.
And recently Hong Yoon-hwa announced that she had lost 30 kg.
“Recently I tried my clothes again. Before trying, I was very worried whether my clothes would be enough or not. It turned out that my dress was actually oversized. The oversize of a fist. So I had to shrink it again.” said Hong Yoon-hwa proudly. Hong Yoon-hwa even said that his yoga mat had holes because she was too eager to exercise every day.
When Hong Yoonhwa lost a lot of weight, Kim Min-ki was interviewed by the media. He said that in fact, he had never questioned the weight of his future wife.
Wow, the dietary effort of Hong Yoonhwa is truly inspiring! Moreover, the compactness and sincerity of Kim Min-ki who always wants to accept Hong Yoonhwa as she is, whether she is fat or thin!