Get To Know CUBE Entertainment, The South Korean Entertainment Label
Cube Entertainment is one of the popular South Korean entertainment companies. This company serves as a record label, talent agency, music production company, event management and concert production company, and music publishing house. Cube Entertainment was established in 2006 by Hong Seung-sung who was former President of JYP Entertainment. The label was distributed by Universal Music Korea, CJ E&M Music and Live and LOEN Entertainment. In this Byeol Korea article, we will explain more about Cube Entertainment. Stay tuned!
Full Profile and Facts of CUBE Entertainment
- Cube was established in 2006 by Hong Seung Sung and Shin Jung Hwa.
- In 2017, most of the label music of Cube Entertainment was distributed by Kakao M (formerly LOEN Entertainment), through a partnership agreement.
- On November 23rd, 2018, Cube established joint label U-Cube with Universal Music Japan as part of a global partnership.
- Cube Entertainment chose NetEase Music as its strategic partner and a platform to promote in China in 2019.
- The first two groups debuted in Cube Entertainment are girl group 4Minute that debuted in June and boy band BEAST that debuted in October 2009.
CUBE Entertainment’s Artist List
The label currently manages several artists, namely Jo Kwon, Jang Hyun-seung, BtoB, CLC, Pentagon, Lai Kuan-lin, Yoo Seon-ho, (G)I-dle, and A Train To Autumn. It also manages several entertainers, including Lee Hwi-jae and Heo Kyung-hwan. It was formerly home to K-Pop artists such as 4Minute, Beast, G.NA, and Roh Ji-hoon.
- BTOB (2012–present)
- CLC (2015–present)
- PENTAGON (2016–present)
- (G)I-DLE (2018–present)
- A Train to Autumn (2018–present)
- Wooseok X Kuanlin (2019–present)
- Jang Hyunseung (2009–present)
- Jo Kwon (2008–present)
- Yoo Seonho (2017–present)
- Jeon Soyeon (2017–present)
- Lai Kuan Lin (2017–present)
- Han Cho Won (2017–present)
- Heo Kyeong Hwan (2016–present)
- Lee Hwee Jae (2018–present)
- Na Jongchan (2015–present)