Get Closer to Korean Comedian Oh Na-mi
Are you familiar with Korean comedian Oh Na-mi? She’s a regular cast of the popular KBS comedy show Gag Concert. Not only a comedian but Oh Na-mi is also an actress and has starred in various dramas over the years as a special appearance. In this article, Byeol Korea will be providing you with all the information you need to know about comedian Oh Na-mi. So, stay tuned and keep scrolling down.
Oh Na-mi’s Full Profile
- Name: Oh Na-Mi (오나미)
- Date of Birth: May 28th, 1984 (Age 35)
- Birthplace: Gongju, South Chungcheong, South Korea
- Occupation: Comedian, actress
- Debut date: 2008
- Agency: JDB Entertainment
- Education: Bachelor of Theater and Film, Dongyang University
- Religion: Protestant
Interesting Facts about Oh Na-mi
- She graduated from Sangseo Elementary School, Gongju Agricultural High School, Woosong Information College, and Dongyang University
- She is known as gag woman
- She debuted in 2008 in KBS’ Gag Man
- She won the Rookie Award at the 17th Korea Entertainment Awards in 2009
- In the same year, she also won the KBS Entertainment Award in the Rookie of the Year in Comedy category
Oh Na-mi’s Filmography
Oh Na-mi’s Appearance in Movies
- Hello Ghost (2010) – woman on the bus
- Save the Green Planet! | Minyeo-neun goerowo (2003) – No-ah’s wife
Oh Na-mi’s Appearance in Drama Series
- Kangnam Scandal | Gangnam Seukaendeul (SBS/2018-2019) – top star Oh Na-Mi (cameo)
- Mask | Gamyeon (SBS/2015) – department store customer (cameo)
- Cunning Single Lady | Angkeumhan Dolsingnyeo (MBC/2014) – a woman at the bar (cameo)
- Full House Take 2 | Poolhawooseu Take 2 (TBS-SBS Plus/2012) – stylist
- Drama Special Series: Hair Show | Heeoosho (KBS2/2011) – Hyun-Young
- My Girlfriend is a Nine-Tailed Fox | Nae Yeochineun Gumiho (SBS/2010)
Oh Na-mi Transformation Into SNSD’s Taeyeon
Oh Na-mi received a stunning makeover with a style reminiscent of SNSD’s Taeyeon. OnStyle’s Get It Beauty 2016 cable TV channel released footage titled “Oh Na-mi’s Transformation into Taeyeon” exclusively on Naver TVCast. This program focuses on offering its guests makeovers.
Oh Na-mi not only had make-up but adjusted her hairstyle too. It depends on the angle for the Taeyeon-like appearance, but what’s real is that Oh Na-mi looks quite different. The video ultimately spread through the web and social media platforms. Netizens watching the video unanimously praised Oh Na-mi’s looks.
Check out the video of her transformation below!
Korean netizens also commented on this topic, as reported by Pann.
What do you think about the makeover?