B.I.G is a Korean idol group formed by G.H Entertainment in July 2014. B.I.G consisted of six members: J-hoon, Benji, Gunmin, Minpyo, Heedo and Jinseok. B.I.G debuted with single Hello.
B.I.G’s talented lead rapper, Heedo, joined idol rebooting program, The Unit. He gained top two position in Rap but failed to make overall impression. During his participation in the Unit, Heedo became close with U-Kiss’ Jun. In this article, Byeol Korea will talk all about B.I.G. lead rapper, Heedo. So stay tuned!
Full Profile About B.I.G Hee-do
- Name: Yoo Hee-do
- Stage name: Heedo
- Birthplace: Seoul, South Korea
- Birthday: April 22, 1996
- Height: 180 cm
- Weight: 60 kg
- Zodiac: Taurus
- Blood type: B
- Instagram: @ yoo_heedo96
- Position: Lead rapper
- Religion: Protestant
Interesting Facts About B.I.G Hee-do
- He wrote “Thanks to God” in album Aphrodite and HELLO HELLO
- He joined music academy to polish his music talent
- He went to China to study
- Heedo went to the same middle school with AOA’s Chanmi
- His specialty is rapping and writing rap lyrics
- He loves eating spicy things, especially spicy rice cakes
- In the future, he wants to own and open spicy rice cakes restaurant
- He had an experience working in convenience store
- He loves speaking and studying Chinese language
- Heedo was born in Seoul but he grew up in Hwasun
- He has one younger brother and one younger sister
- Heedo doesn’t like bugs and insects
- He has a soundcloud account
- Heedo participated in idol rebooting program, The Unit and competed with other idol rapper
- He appeared in several Korean drama series
- His favorite book is Kim Hae-chan’s There is No Painful Night and he recommends fans to read the book
- Heedo and Gunmin made three duet performance, performing Vanilla Sky, All I Wanna Do and Don’t Worry.
- In one of interview, Heedo confessed that he is the least attractive member of B.I.G
- Heedo was really close with Jun of Ukiss during their participation in KBS’ The Unit
- Fans and viewers of The Unit said that Heedo’s voice is charming.
- According to all member, Heedo is the most transformed member. He was very young when debuted but transformed into a mature man.
- His favorite actress is Kim Ok-bin. He considered her as the best representation of Aphrodite
- If he has some free time, Heedo loves to spend time walking on the beach and listening to music
- If he want to express his love to a girls, he choose Zion T’s No Make Up as confession song
Pre-debut Story of B.I.G Hee-do
Just like any other idol group member, all B.I.G members started as trainees before forming B.I.G. In average, their trainee duration was around three years. Before joining as B.I.G Dmember, Heedo trained in Plug In Music Academy. He joined the institute with Gunmin and Minpyo.
B.I.G Hee-do Debut And Active Era
B.I.G debuted on July 9th, 2014 with single Hello. Before releasing official debut album, all members held street performance on the famous shopping avenue, Myeongdong street. On the busking event, they performed debut single Hello. B.I.G gained attention for Hello lyrics. The song praised South Korea, especially its culture. B.I.G made official debut performance in SBS’ The Show.
In 2014, Heedo appeared in KBS drama Love and Secret. He performed as Woo Sang-jyun, a training manager in design company. Heedo also appeared in comedy web drama, Idol Protect the World in 2015. He acted alongside J Hoon and performed as Bryan.