Get Closer With Rapper of AOMG Woo Won-jae
Woo Won-jae is a rapper from South Korea who made an appearance in season 6 of Show Me The Money as a contestant and gained a lot of popularity after that. Later, after the show, more precisely in October 2017, he signed with the label AOMG, the same label that represents Jay Park, Simon D, Loco, Gray, Ugly Duck, etc. He also released a single album, titled Anxiety, not long after signing with the agency. Let’s get to know Woo Won-jae from season 6 of Show Me The Money better!
Full Profile of Woo Won-jae
- Real name: Woo Won-jae (우원재)
- Nickname: Woo (우)/Munch (뭉크)
- Date of Birth: December 23rd, 1996
- Height: 169 cm
- Education: Hongik University
- Label: AOMG
- Instagram: @munchinthepool
Interesting Facts About Woo Won-jae
- He participated in season 6 of Show Me The Money and ranked third.
- He’s currently dating someone and his fans know about it.
- He’s part of a Korean street art crew called Plutonic Seoul.
- He’s got a lot of tattoos on his body.
- He appeared on the KBS variety show titled It’s Dangerous Beyond the Blanket with Kang Daniel and Mark of NCT.
Woo Won-jae’s Discography
- We Are/시차 (2017)
- Loop (2017)
- Paranoid (2017)
- Balance (2018)
- With Loco, prod. by Code Kunst
- Cash (2018)
- Mirror/거울 (2017)
- Black Nine feat. Woo Won-jae, Ann One
- Run It
- Jay Park (feat Woo Won-jae and Jessi)
- Not At All (Prod. by Groovy Room)
- VINXEN feat Woo Won-jae
- Swings feat Woo Won-jae
- Ja Mezz (feat Woo Won-jae, MRSHLL)
- Bastard (후레자식)
- Giriboy feat. Woo Won-jae
- How Do You Feel/그대들은 어떤 기분이신가요 (2018)
- VINXEN feat. Woo Won-jae
- LIVIN’ LA VIDA LOCA
- NO:EL feat. Woo Won-jae
- Code Kunst feat. Loco, Woo Won-jae
- Code Kunst feat. Woo Won-jae
- The Quiett feat. Hash Swan and Woo Won-jae
- Hate You (Prod. Code Kunst)
- pH-1 feat. Woo Won-jae
- Nostalgia (Prod. by Woogie) (Prison Playbook OST)
Show Me The Money
Woo Won-jae was a contestant in season 6 of Show Me The Money, in 2017. He went to the open audition with a beanie and a backpack on his back, his style was pretty much that of a student. But he succeeded to impress the judges with his raw rapping style. His beanie then became a signature of his style in the show since he always wore it.
At the end of the show, he finished on the 2nd runner-up or position (third place). This means that he did an amazing job at every performance he made on-stage for the show. Let’s see some of his performances!
- Chopstick (젓가락)
- With Maniac, Black Nine, Asol feat. Tiger JK, Bizzy, Ann One.
- Again (또)
- feat. Tiger JK, Bizzy, MRSHLL
- ZINZA (진자)
- feat. YDG and Suran