Everything You Need to Know About AOA’s Visual and Lead Dancer – Shin Hye-jeong
Shin Hye-jeong was born on August 10th, 1993, in Seoul, South Korea. She is better known by the mononym Hyejeong. She is a South Korean singer and actress. She is best known as a member of the South Korean girl group AOA. Hyejeong competed in a supermodel pageant until the 3rd preliminary round.
In this article, Byeol Korea will tell you everything about Shin Hye-jeong’s activity, including her solo comeback and her latest drama. Keep reading and don’t miss this article!
Hyejeong’s Full Profile
Stage Name: Hyejeong (혜정)
Birth Name: Shin Hye-jeong (신혜정)
Angel Name: Hyejeong.Linus
Position: Lead Vocalist, Lead Dancer, Visual, Center
Date of Birth: August 10th, 1993
Zodiac Sign: Leo
Height: 170 cm (5’7″)
Weight: 48 kg (105 lbs)
Blood Type: A
Subunit: AOA Cream
Surprisingly Facts About Hyejeong
- She was born in Seoul, South Korea.
- She is an only child.
- It is said that she was very shy as a child, and is still shy today, but is more open and talkative once you get to know her.
- She became more confident after she became a cheerleader and a promotional model in high school.
- Hyejeong’s mom signed her up for a supermodel pageant where Hyejeong succeeded up until the third preliminary round. However, during that contest she was discovered by FNC Entertainment’s casting director, so she joined the company as a trainee (in August 2010).
- She acted in the SBS drama A Gentleman’s Dignity prior to AOA’s debut.
- She acted in the SBS drama Cheongdam-dong Alice (as Se Kyung’s younger sister Se Jin).
- She was one of the cast members on the first season of The Romantic & Idol, she paired up with MBLAQ’s Mir and 2PM’s Jun.K on the show.
- She enjoys doing yoga.
- She is good at cooking Kimchi.
- She and Seolhyun eat the most out of all the AOA members.
- She prefers to stay simple by wearing a hoodie and some shorts, rather than dressing up.
- According to the other members, she has the best body and is the sexiest in the group.
- During ‘AOA’s One Fine Day’ Hyejeong weighed herself, she said, “It says I’m 57 kg (125 lbs)” while the other members told her to not reveal their weights. She later explained: “Please edit that part out. I think my clothes were really wet. My weight came out like that. So I thought ‘What’s this?’ Even when I was chubby, I didn’t weigh that much… It’s probably not true… right?”
- Hyejeong starred in FT Island’s “I Wish” MV.
- Hyejeong’s ideal type: “A man who’s humorous and kind, a man who would be fun to be around. Gong Yoo sunbaenim (senior).”
Hyejeong’s Solo Discography
Soundtrack Appearances and Solo Performances
|2017||Girls’ Generation 1979 OST||“Love Girl”||03:42||Solo|
Hyejeong’s Acting Career
On August 8th, 2012, Hyejeong appeared in the TV series A Gentleman’s Dignity. She plays the role of Na Jong-seok’s daughter in the 3rd episode.