All You Need to Know About Baro!
Baro is a rapper from the boy band B1A4. He has now also honed his talent by starring in many dramas, and films. He also has a little sister who is a singer. He has been a music entertainer as a rapper for a long time. Then, what about his career now? Is he still a rapper, or has he turned completely into an actor? In this article, Byeol Korea will provide you with a rundown of everything about B1A4’s rapper, Baro. So, stay tuned!
Full Profile of Baro
Stage Name: Baro (바로)
Full Name: Cha Sun Woo (차선우)
Position in B1A4: Main Rapper
Date and Place of Birth: September 5th, 1992, Gwangju, South Korea
Zodiac sign: Virgo
Height: 178 cm
Blood Type: B
Interesting Facts About Baro
- He has a younger sister, named Cha Yoon Ji.
- His younger sister is a solo artist who debuted under WM Entertainment in 2017.
- He is good at beatboxing.
- When Baro tries to be a cool person, he always fails and ends up looking cute instead.
- Baro is considered the vitamin of the group when members are tired.
- He is afraid of height.
- Baro said the hardest part about living in a dorm for him was going to school. The dormitory was about 2 hours away from school, and it was hard for him to get up early to get ready.
- As said by all member, Baro is considered to be the vitamin of the group, which is of course, because he is a passionate person. But, he will lose his confidence if he doesn’t wear a cap.
- Other than being a member of B1A4, he has acted in several dramas, such as Reply 1994, God’s Gift, Angry Mom, and many more.
- Baro didn’t renew his contract with WM Entertainment when it expired and then signed with HODU&U Entertainment.
- Baro’s ideal type of girl is someone who will always be next to him to make him feel better and happy.
Baro Debuting as a Member of B1A4
Before he debuted with B1A4, Baro was discovered by a company representative who found his photo posted on his friend’s homepage on the Cyworld social networking service. At his audition, Baro sang “Once I Leave” by Sumi Jo and “The Road To Me” by Sung Si-kyung. Then, Baro joined the company and trained for about two years before debuting.
After years of training, he joined B1A4 as the main rapper. On April 11th, 2011, WM Entertainment revealed Baro as the second member, revealed right after Jinyoung. On April 11th, the members were introduced through a webtoon, it was believed that B1A4 would be mixed-gender group due to the presence of a female character named Anna in the webtoon. On April 20th, 2011, the group released their debut track “OK” and the mini-album Let’s Fly. The next day, their full Music Video was released, and they made their first stage appearance on April 23rd, 2011, on MBC’s show Music Core.
Baro’s Sibling Power With Solo Artist I
Baro and his younger sister have a strong relationship, so much so that everyone thinks that they are dating. Cha Yoonji, or also known by her stage name I, just debuted as a solo artist in 2017 with the same agency as Baro. They both became trainees at the same time, but the difference is that Yoonji was a trainee for 6 years. When they became trainees, Baro uploaded a photo with a caption saying, “My sister with straight hair, and she’s my naughty little sister.”
The bond between these siblings is very strong, and of course, they’re often involved in small quarrels. According to sources, on December 6th, 2016, they were involved in a fight. Baro looks fashionable with the red beret that he wears during his appearance on Music Bank. Then, on the same day, his little sister posted a photo of her wearing that red beret. Those who know this are their fans, and they say that Baro borrowed his sister’s hat. Then Baro posted a comment on his sister’s Instagram saying, “What should I do if you wear the same hat when I wear it?” Then Cha Yoonji answered him that she deliberately posted a photo of herself with the hat. Their fans burst in laughter because of their funny incident.
Baro also supported her when she wanted to debut as a solo artist in 2017, but he said that he was more worried about her mentality. This is a form of love given by Baro who acts as her brother.