Everything You Need To Know About H1-KEY Youngest Member Han Shin-young a.k.a Yel Here!
H1-KEY (hangul: 하이키) officially debuted on January 5th, 2022, with their debut single titled “Athletic Girl”. H1-KEY has 4 original members line-up with Seoi, Riina, Hwiseo, and Yel.
In this article, there’s detailed information that you should know about one of H1-KEY’s members who has the position of the youngest member of the group. Let’s find out more about H1-KEY’s Yel in this session below!
H1-KEY Yel Full Profile
Real Name : Han Shin-young (hangul: 한신영)
Stage Name : Yel (hangul: 옐)
Birth : December 25, 2004
Star Sign : Capricorn
Height : 172 cm (5’8″)
Position : Vocalist, Rapper, Maknae
Nationality : Korean
H1-KEY Yel Fun Facts
- H1-KEY’s Yel is the first member to be revealed
- H1-KEY’s Yel went to S.D.K Academy
- H1-KEY’s Yel got first place in the JYP 15th Open Audition project in 2019
- H1-KEY’s Yel is a former JYP Entertainment trainee
- H1-KEY’s Yel made it through the last round of auditions and will begin working as a trainee at Grandline (GLG) in May 2021
- H1-KEY’s Yel’s role model is Lee Hyo-ri
- H1-KEY’s Yel’s motto is “Let’s live a life that I can be satisfied with every day”
- H1-KEY’s Yel’s charming point is a strong force that is not like the youngest on stage
- H1-KEY’s Yel’s nickname is Shinchan, Snowball
- H1-KEY’s Yel’s representative animal is Red Panda
- H1-KEY’s Yel’s MBTI is ISTJ
- H1-KEY’s Yel wants to have a superpower to do other activities while sleeping
- H1-KEY’s Yel would take insect/bug repellent if she could only take one thing to a deserted island
- H1-KEY’s Yel’s time she was most proud of herself was when they filmed a cool video with the choreography she made by herself
- H1-KEY’s Yel wishes that someday she’ll become a person who eats up the stage
That was all for the information about H1-Key’s Yel. Let’s keep supporting her career with H1-Key, so she can be more popular and get a lot of love from fans in the future. If you like this article, don’t forget to share it on your social media and wait for another interesting upcoming article from Byeol Korea!