Filmography and TV Appearances
Being one of the most popular 48 Generation members, Matsui Jurina has been offered roles in lots of films and television shows. Though most of her roles have been supporting characters, Jurina had experience at a young age. In addition to acting, Jurina also promotes severasl products as their brand ambassador. Here you may see the list of Matsui Jurina’s dramas, movies, commercial films, and tv appearances!
- 2010 – TV Tokyo Majisuka Gakuen (Supporting Role as Center on episodes 2 and 6)
- 2011 – Waya! Uchuu Ichi no Osekkai Daisakusen (Supporting Role as Sanae)
- 2011 – Tōkai TV Mousō Deka (Main Role as Mousō Deka)
- 2011 – TV Tokyo Majisuka Gakuen 2 (Main Role as Center)
- 2012 – TBS Blackboard: Jidai to Tatakatta Kyōshitachi (Supporting Role as Manami Hirokawa on episode “Yume”)
- 2012 – TV Tokyo Majisuka Gakuen 3 (Supporting Role as Nobunaga on episodes 6 – 12)
- 2013 – NTV So Long! (Supporting Role as Tsubasa Kurabayashi on episode 2)
- 2014 – Fuji TV Kagi no Kakatta Heya Special (Supporting Role as Haruka Kiryū)
- 2014 – Lady Maiko (Supporting Role as Fukuna)
- 2015 – Furiko (Supporting Role as Koharu Hasegawa)
- 2015 – NTV Majisuka Gakuen 4 (Supporting Role as Center on episode 9)
- 2015 – NTV and Hulu Majisuka Gakuen 5 (Supporting Role as Center)
- 2015 – Commercial Film Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge
- 2015-present – Commercial Film Umaya Ramen-Tonkoku
- 2015-present – Commercial Film Dip Corporation “Baitoru” (co-starred with her mother)
- 2016 – TV Asahi AKB Horror Night: Adrenaline’s Night (Supporting Role as Reina on episode 33 “Tunnel”)
- 2016 – TBS Watashi Kekkon Dekinainjanakute, Shinaindesu (Supporting Role as young Miyabi Tachibana)
- 2016 – TBS Shihei: Death Cash (Main Role as Yuka Minami)
- 2016 – Hulu Crow’s Blood (Supporting Role as Shinobu Matsumura)
- 2016 – TV Asahi AKB Love Night: Love Factory (Supporting Role as Maiko Okabe on episode 39 “Love Ban”)
- 2016 – NTV Cabasuka Gakuen (Main Role as Center (Kurage))
- 2016 – NHK General TV Genroku Nau 〜Owari Hanshi 8882-nichi no Tweet〜 (as Narrator)
- 2017 – TV Asahi Tofu Pro-Wrestling (Main Role as Matsui Jurina / Hollywood Jurina)
- 2018 – Special Ambassador New Japan Pro-Wrestling – Wrestle Kingdom 12 in Tokyo Dome
- 2018 – Commercial Film Aoyama Mainland
- 2018 – Mnet Produce 48 (as Contestant on episodes 1 – 5)
- 2019 – TV Tokyo HYAKKIN! Sekai de 100 yen goods Tsukattemiruto? (as Guest Cast)
Matsui Jurina’s Participation in Produce48
Ever since her first appearance in Mnet’s Produce48, Matsui Jurina put the judges and fellow contestants in awe as she oozed charisma during her solo performance. Although performing alone, Jurina aced the placement test effortlessly which earned her the B ranking.
Matsui Jurina’s popularity continued to soar in the first group performance. Included in the global line-up of Peek-A-Boo’s group, Jurina’s fancam for Red Velvet’s track surpassed over 400,000 views in just two days. Many netizens praised Jurina for her classy performance and stunning visuals which are undoubtedly hard to ignore.
Not only her appearance, but Jurina’s talent also outclassef almost everyone in the show as she displayed her pro-idol-like skill in mastering the choreography and Korean lyrics and rap in the song. Her name also trended several times in Korean search engines.
Unfortunately, Matsui Jurina’s journey on the show came to end as the result of suffering from poor health. In early July 2018, it was reported that Jurina had stepped down from all activities including Produce48, SKE and 48 Generations. Not only did she step back from her official activities, she also took a break from answering personal fan messages and social media. The news was a disappointment to her fans in the show, as she achieved the 13th ranking in the voting results and gained 329,455 votes in the fifth episode.