All You Need to Know About Block B’s Park Kyung
Park Kyung is a South Korean rapper and record producer. He is a member of the boy band Block B. Before debuting, he began his rapping career by promoting underground, together with Block B’s Zico. He made his debut in 2009 with the digital single “The Letter” as a duo with Block B’s Zico. Two years later, Block B made their live debut on KBS Music Bank with “Freeze!”
In September 2015, Block B’s Park Kyung released a teaser image of his solo debut with the single titled “Ordinary Love” featuring singer Park Bo-ram. The single topped multiple Korean real-time charts of the day of its release and went on to debut at No.1 on Melon, as well as at No.3 on the Gaon Weekly Digital Chart. Since then, he has released many more of his solo singles, including “Inferiority Complex,” “Ogeul Ogeul,” “Wiped,” and “Instant.” He also released his first mini-album, Notebook, on January 18th, 2017.
Full Profile of Block B’s Park Kyung
- Name: Park Kyung (박경)
- Date of Birth: July 8th, 1992
- Birthplace: Seoul, South Korea
- Star Sign: Cancer
- Height: 170 cm
- Weight: 56 kg
- Education: Kamo High School
- Specialties: Rap and composing
- Hobbies: Web surfing
- Labels: Seven Seasons
- Instagram: @qkrrud78
- Twitter: @KYUNGPARK1992
Facts About Block B’s Park Kyung
- He was born in Seoul, South Korea.
- He has a younger brother and an older sister.
- He studied abroad in the US for one year and in New Zealand for two years.
- He speaks Korean and English.
- He, along with Zico, U-Kwon, Han-hae, and Mi-no, were the original line-up for Block B.
- He, together with Zico, has produced all of Block B’s albums.
- Because of his long face, he has been called “Cucumber“ or “Carrot.“
- He and Zico have known each other since elementary school.
- He has an IQ of 156.
- He is a member of Mensa International.
- He and Zico think that girls with piercings are pretty.
- According to the members, he is very generous and often buys dinner and drinks for Jae-hyo.
- His ideal type is an innocent person.