Everything You Need to Know About Rano!
Have you ever heard about a South Korean boy group called E’Last? One of the members is known by his stage name Rano. He is trusted by the other members as their leader since their official debut. He also has so many talents that can support E’Last’s career until today. Apart from his talents, there are many other things we should know about Rano, such as his fun facts and his pre-debut story. Without further ado, let’s check them out!
E’Last Rano Full Profile
Real Name: Byun Yong-Seop (변용섭)
Stage Name: Rano (라노)
Place and Date of Birth: Seoul, South Korea, December 10th, 1998
Height: 175 cm (5 ft 9 in)
Weight: 60 kg (132 lbs)
Blood Type: AB
Position in the Group: Leader, Main Dancer, Rapper
Official Site: Instagram: @elast_official
E’Last Rano Fun Fact
- Rano is the leader of E’Last, and was introduced officially to the public as an E’Last member on August 19th, 2019.
- Rano has several nicknames, such as Tyranno and Mworano. These nicknames are usually used on stage. Other E’Last members also address him with these nicknames.
- Rano is known as the father of all E’Last members.
- Rano is considered to be the smartest member of the group.
- Rano likes to shop for clothes. No wonder his fashion style always emphasizes coolness.
- Rano’s favorite sport is cycling.
- Rano really loves his family. He also loves his fans and the other members.
- Rano loves to take care of dogs.
- Rano likes eating meat, but he dislikes eating seafood and drinking Dalgona coffee.
- Rano hates gore movies.
- Rano tends to feel hot easily. That’s why he doesn’t like summer because he dislikes the hot feeling.
- Rano has one younger brother.
E’Last Rano Pre Debut
Rano’s life story before making his debut as an E’Last member was not widely known by Ranosaurs (Rano’s fans). However, we do know that Rano has known several E’Last members for a very long time, even before the E’Last line-up was made. Since his high school days, Rano has known Yejun, another E’Last member that is younger than him. They attended the same school, both middle school and high school, because they come from the same area. Their houses were close to each other.
We also know that before E’Last made their official debut, E Entertainment released a reality show titled Unlock. The reality show mostly revealed Rano’s (and other members’) daily life, and how they prepared their debut. Through the reality show, it was clearly shown that Rano took care of the other members, and gave help to the members who needed it.
Ranosaurs know that Rano’s debut as an E’Last member was the moment that he had been waiting for for a very long time. Yes, Rano has dreamt of becoming a K-pop idol since a young age. He once mentioned that when he was younger, he told his friends that he will definitely become a K-pop idol in his next life. He was sure of it because he had recognized his ability to dance and rap since he was young. Now, when talking about Rano’s role models, his role models in the K-pop industry are BTS, Seventeen, and Astro.
Rano Debut With E’Last With the Lead Song Swear
Rano was the fourth member of E’Last to be introduced officially. His debut song is titled “Swear”, which is also the lead single of E’Last’s debut mini-album titled Day Dream. The song was written and composed by the members themselves. In an interview, it was revealed that Rano, Baekgyeul, Won Hyuk, and Wonjun participated in writing and composing the song.
So, that’s all about Rano’s profile, fun facts, his pre-debut story, and his debut with E’Last. After reading this article, do you like Rano more? Whether you like him or not, we need to keep supporting him and the other E’Last members, so they can achieve great success in the future! You can also learn more about E’Last from the collection of articles on Byeol Korea, and of course, from E’Last’s official YouTube channel E’LAST. Anyway, if you like this article, don’t forget to kindly share it with your friends, so they can also learn more about Rano! Thanks for reading!