Choi Soo-in — A Beautiful and Talented Child Actress
Choi Soo-in is a South Korean child actress. She make her appearances in MBC’s drama in 2014. In 2016, she officially debut and acted in a wide screen movie called ‘The World of Us’. She also received an award through her cool and beautiful acted in the movie. Without further ado, Let’s get to know actress Cho Soo-in in the article below! Keep reading.
Full Profile of Choi Soo-in
- Full Name: Choi Soo-in (최수인)
- Date of Birth: March 5, 2004
- Place of Birth: Seoul, South Korea
- Star Sign: Pisces
- Height: 151 cm (4 feet 11 Inches)
- Weight: 37 kg (81 lbs)
- Debut Year: 2016
- Years Active: 2015 – present
- Agency: J,WIDE-COMPANY
- VLive Channel: J,Wide – Company (제이와이드컴퍼니)
Choi Soo-in Fun Facts
- She was a model and filming for commercial film (CF) for brands Depends (디팬드), I-League (아이리그), and National Textbook model (국정교과서 모델).
- Specialty: Guitar, vocal, piano, rhythmic gymnastics.
- Her dream was to become a lawyer.
- She learned acting step by step. She started to act after seeing the actors looked so cool when they were acting. So, she asked and consulted with her mother and gained more acting skills.
- Choi Soo-in are included as Korean movie teen genius (top 10 genius of Korean movies).
- She nominated as Best Actress Award at the 19th Shanghai International Film Festival for the movie “The World of Us”.
- She won the Best Children’s Actor Award at 56th Zlín Children and Youth Film Festival in 2016 for the movie “The World of Us”.
- Her memorable scenes from “The World of Us” is when she made kimchi fried rice and ate it after shooting at the playground. She likes kimchi fried rice so much. She think that it was the most delicious kimchi fried rice at the time. Another memorable scenes is where she fight with Ji-ah (another cast of the movie).
- She used to be quiet when she was young, but then she became talkative when she started acting. She gain more confidence through acting.
- She want to be a smart and good actor. “I want to be an actor who can pull off any character.”
- She want to have a bold and lively character for her future plans.
Choi Soo-in Drama Appearances
Choi Soo-in has shows her acting skills in some dramas and movies, such as Ballerino (2014), The World of Us (2016), Someday (2017), Change of the Season (2017), and I Can Speak (2017). She’s been acted since she was 11 years old.
Choi Soo-in Apperances in The World of Us
The World of Us (우리들 / Woorideul) is a South Korean movie. The movie was released first in Berlin on February 14, 2016 and following in South Korea on June 16, 2016. The drama was directed and written by Yoon Ga-eun.
Choi Soo-in is the main character of the movie. She acted as Sun. Sun is a fourth grader in elementary school. When the summer vacation begins, a child named Ji-ah comes to school, and the two, who had a hard time making friends, become friends by chance. As the new semester starts, their new friendship is challenged when Sun appears to be the object of bullying from her other classmates.
Check out the trailer for “The World of Us” here:
Choi Soo-in Appearances in I Can Speak
I Can Speak (아이 캔 스피크 / Ai Kaen Seupikeu) is a South Korean movie produced by Lee Ha-young. The drama was written by Yoo Seung-hee and directed by Kim Hyun-seok. The film is based on a true story. It was released on September 21, 2017. The film portrays the story of the 2007 “Comfort Women” conviction settlement (HR121) by the Japanese Army.
Choi Soo-in was acted as the young Na Ok-boon. Na Ok-boon (also called Goblin Granny) character is an elderly woman. She is known for submitting a citizen’s petition in her district office.
Check out the trailer for “I Can Speak” here:
That’s all about Cho Soo-in. What do you think of her appearances on the movie? Please kindly leave your review below and don’t forget to share.